The Canon VB-M600D Fixed Network Dome Camera's wide pan (350°) and tilt (150°) range and 3x optical zoom lens are suitable for monitoring large areas.
This camera features an Easy Setup PTRZ Tool that has special motors for adjusting camera movements, zoom and focus after you have installed the camera. It is ideal for reception areas, retail stores, elevators, hotel lobbies, educational institutions, and airports.
Equipped with a 1.3 MP CMOS Sensor and an IR cut off filter, the PTZ camera boasts optimum imagery at all times of the day and night. Both MPEG and H.264 video compression formats are supported, so you get simultaneous transmission of high quality images (up to 1280 x 960) as well as bandwidth saving codec.
The VB-M600D camera comes packed with advanced features that enhance its functionality. Its on-board video analytics functions detect when an object is moved, removed or even abandoned in its monitoring area. Additionally, the camera can also instantly alert you in case of tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity. You can set up the camera to automatically record, send an email, and even upload videos to a specific server in case of an intrusion.
Note! A speaker, if desired, needs to be purchased separately.
- Easy Setup PTRZ Tool for adjusting camera movements, zoom and focus after installation of camera
- Extensive pan (350°) and tilt (150°) movements for continuous viewing of the subject
- 101.2° wide angle lens and 3x optical zoom to cover a wider viewing area
- DiG!C NET processor for smooth high-quality footage transmission
- 1.3 MP CMOS sensor ensures that images remain well-defined both day and night and in poor lighting situations
- Brilliant low-light performance - minimum illumination of 0.018 lux (F1.2, 1/8 sec., SSC ON) for color mode and 0.001 lux (F1.6, 1/8 sec, SSC ON)for b&w mode
- IR cut off filter and Smart Shade Control to obtain true-to-life color footage
- On-board video analytics feature detects and notifies the user when an object in its viewing area is moved, removed or even abandoned
- Sends alerts in case of camera tampering or any loud sounds in the vicinity
- Records automatically, sends an email, and even uploads videos to a specific target location in the server in case of an intrusion
- Supports 2-way audio to monitor and/or to communicate with visitors or trespassers
- Conforms to the ONVIF network-interface standard to ensure interoperability between products irrespective of their manufacturers
- Supports HTTPS as well as IPsec encryption for security in network communication
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) - supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Free RM-Lite Network Video Monitoring and Recording Software for the monitoring, recording and playback of up to four cameras
- Built-in SD memory card slot for storing streamed images from the camera as well as uploaded images, providing a backup in case of problems with the network