The Aleratec 1:16 USB 3.0 Copy Tower Duplicator duplicates up to 16 Flash/Pen/Thumb drives simultaneously, affording you more flexibility, increasing your productivity, and ensuring data reliability and compatibility.
The applications for this duplicator are far-reaching. Put your whole sales team on the same page by synchronizing and duplicating the data they need (and only the data they need) for sales calls, or energize and engage your marketing team with the same presentations. Now there are no excuses for not having synchronized data - the Aleratec 1:16 USB 3.0 Copy Tower ensures that all data is reliably copied from one source.
With the expedient USB 3.0 host controller (included), you're delivering the data at a greater pace. The USB 3.0 interface specifies transfer rates up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s), compared to USB 2.0's 480 Mbit/s (60 MB/s). So this tower performs a double duty - multiple duplication of data across 16 drives at once, and a SuperSpeed data transfer rate. It certainly beats plugging in USB 2.0 drives one at a time and waiting as the data transfer chugs along.
- Sweet 16
- You can duplicate the same information over 16 USB 2.0/3.0 compliant thumb drives at once, giving you the flexibility to duplicate the same data in one shot - reducing the risk of omitting or degrading data when transferring the old fashioned way, one drive at a time.
- Fast and Furious
- With data rates occurring at almost ten time the rate of old USB 2.0 standards (3.0 boasts 625 MB/s versus 2.0's 60MB/s), you can free your time and raise your productivity levels immediately.
- 3.0 Out of the Box
- Not sure if your computer has the power to process this duplicating tower's capabilities? Aleratec includes a USB 3.0 PCI card so that you can start right out of the box - it requires your PC to have an open PCI Express slot - along with a USB 3.0 cable.
- This unit comes with its own software suite, and is also compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and even Windows XP.
- Made in the USA
- Made and constructed in the U.S.A. with parts sourced globally.