The TH-42LF25U 42" Full HD LCD Display from Panasonic is primarily designed for broadcast, signage or any other application that requires a bright LCD housed in a stylish yet eco-friendly design. The 50,000 hour rated panel will satisfy the busiest of users while reducing image retention when running program material for long periods of time.
The 1920 x 1080 panel features a wide color gamut, 500cd/m2 brightness and a 9ms response time. This makes it possible to display crisp, clear images even in bright places, for signage with excellent information transmission performance. Speaking of color gamut, the TH-42LF25U includes the ability for users to customize their color gamut response to their needs as well as many other studio grade features never found before on a plasma display monitor.
The TH-42LF25U boasts HDMI (2), component, DVI, PC and RS-232C inputs / outputs. It also provides two 5W speakers, which are built-in to the left and right sides of the rear panel. This eliminates the need to attach external speakers when sound is required, for quick and easy installation.
The TH-42LF25U treats viewers to steady, blur-free, fast moving images and is the perfect fit for any environment that needs 24/7 operation.
- Versatile Functions for Public Information Displays
- In addition to the high resolution of full HD and the wide viewing angle of the IPS panel, the TH-42LF25U features 500 nits of brightness and a 9ms response time. This makes it possible to display crisp, clear images even in bright places, for signage with excellent information transmission performance
- Standard Features Include Highly Versatile Terminals
- The TH-42LF25U has various input terminals including a component or RGB input, a composite video input, an S-video input, a PC input and a RS-232C control port input. It's also equipped with two HDMI inputs with deep color, and a DVI-D input with HDCP for high definition signals
- Narrow Bezel and Multi Display
- The bezel on the TH-42LF25U is only 0.72" (18.3mm) wide. Video images and graphics can be displayed beautifully by using two or more of these displays at the same due to the thin bezel
- Low Standby Power Consumption
- The standby power consumption of the TH-42LF25U is 0.1W
- Eco Mode
- The light sensor detects the ambient light level and controls the brightness of the backlight accordingly. This maintains optimum display brightness. It also helps to save energy by reducing the backlight power consumption
- Slim and Light Design
- The TH-42LF25U has a slim and lightweight design even with the built-in speakers
- Additional Features
- Digital zoom / Video wall (NxM, up to 5x5) / Power-on screen delay / Seam hides video off mode / 1:1 pixel mode / Automatic picture position / Screen saver / Wobbling / Auto power off / Standby save / PC power management / DVI-D power management / No activity power off / No signal power off / Eco mode / Maximum volume level / Input lock / Button lock / Remote-control user level