The Canon 7” Wall-mountable Outdoor Dome Housing (Silver, Tinted Bubble) from ASC is an IP54/IP66-rated enclosure designed to safeguard your VB-M40, VBM40B RFD, VB-C60, VBC60B RFD, VB-C300, VBC300 RFD, or VCC50IR RFD PTZ camera when installed in an outdoor location. The housing features a built-in heater and blower system that shields the camera from the cold and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity. Its tinted lower dome (bubble) conceals the direction of the camera without interfering with the camera's view.
- Outdoor wall mount housing fixes to most vertical surfaces
- Constructed from durable ABS plastic
- 12 VDC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4 to 104 ºF)
- Polycarbonate tinted lower dome (bubble) for masking the camera's direction
- Meets IP54 standards when vent holes are open for limited protection against dust and water
- Meets IP66 standards when vent holes are closed with the provided rubber for total protection against dust and water
- Aluminum powder coat finish wall mount bracket (black)