The Case with 2 Cube-150 Transmitters & Cube-350 HD-SDI Decoder takes the power and performance to new levels of convenience. This turnkey video-assist system provides everything you need for wireless proxy recording, video monitoring and review on iPads and field monitors, or even remote analysis over the Internet. With Case, the transmission range is increased to 1000' (304.8 m).
Case consists of the following components:
- 2 Cube-150 transmitters and 1 Cube-350 HD-SDI decoder with the required proxy recording and streaming license included
- A state of the art wireless access point that is preconfigured for optimal wireless video streaming performance.
- A hardened travel case with a convenient external mounting point and C-stand to allow Case to easily mount up to 9' high, ensuring line of sight between the transmitter and receiver.
- Video streaming server based on Apple’s QuickTime streaming server, which optimally reflects the stream from a single Cube to dozens of decoder clients without overloading Cube’s resources.
- A proxy recording file server preconfigured allowing users to automatically wirelessly record “instant dailies” on the Mac Mini, used for instant playback or post production within seconds of calling "Cut!"
- A collaborative on set review system – LightIron’s LivePlay server, which allows crew on set to annotate each take with customizable comments, and flexible reporting and output options.
Case elegantly packs all features into an unbreakable Pelican case with vibration dampened shock mounts holding custom aircraft grade aluminum mounting hardware and cheeseplates. By integrating the Cube and LivePlay combination into Case, Teradek removes the complexity and guesswork of selecting and configuring all of the components required to make a complete on-set monitoring and VTR system.
Cube 350 is a HD-SDI decoder featuring the new dual band (2.4/5.8 GHz) WiFi, improving the range and also video quality in congestion environments. Also Cube 350 has an external USB port, allowing users to stream video over WiFi at fixed locations, and use a 4G USB modem to stream on-the-go. Cube 350 also features adjustable Mic level input with optional AGC and compression. The new models are ideal for news gathering and live event broadcasting. This Cube decoder does not output PsF formats.
- Supports up to 20 iPads
- Proxy recording ready
- Built-in streaming server
- 3/8" mount with 8' C-Stand
- Water and dust-resistant when closed
- Shock resistant internal mounting
- Included compartment for storing Cube