The Teradek Bond Cellular Transmitter combines up to five 3G and 4G USB modems to provide a single high-bandwidth link for live streaming of videos over the Internet. This highly versatile modem enables news crews to create their story in the field, email it back to the station via a 4G modem, or use the Bond for on-location live streaming.
Adaptive internet streaming technology in this cellular multiplexer constantly monitors the network conditions and cleverly adjusts the bit rate and buffering speed to provide an un-interrupted link for real-time broadcasts. Live streaming to the web or the control room is carried out by fragmenting the video stream into several packets, which reach the receiver via multiple paths over a 3G or 4G networks. This management of multiple streaming is made easy, thanks to the Sputnik aggregation software included with the pack.
Note! Cube and USB modems not included.
- Facilitates live streaming from locations with adequate cellular coverage
- Uses up to five 3G and 4G USB modems to provide a single high bandwidth link for streaming high-definition videos over the Internet
- Adaptive internet streaming technology ensures that your content is delivered reliably and at the highest quality possible
- Sputnik aggregation software for easy management of multiple fragments of the video stream
- Low power hardware-based video compression and advanced streaming options like MPEG-TS, RTMP, etc.
- Generated video streams are compatible with most H.264 IP decoders
- Lightweight multiplexer weighs less than 7 oz (198.44 g) and is about the size of a deck of cards
- Operates on 6 to 28 VDC power supply
- No additional contracts or fees except the ongoing cost of your cellular data plans