The cool gray Waterproof Case for iPad from Aquapac has been tested to a depth of 15'. This case allows you to use your iPad or iPad 2 at the beach, in the pool or simply while you're taking a bath. If you enjoy hiking, it's perfect for inclement weather especially while camping. Its seams are all welded shut for a firm, waterproof closure. The unit itself seals with Aquapac's Aquaclip which is an injection-molded plastic seal. Three easy twists of three levers secures the unit for use.
The unit features clear LENSFLEX windows for easy viewing of your HD videos. In addition, there's a 3.5mm headphone jack that will permit you to watch your videos without disturbing anyone around you.
It comes with its own adjustable gray shoulder strap as well as desiccant that will help eliminate any condensation from accumulating on your iPad. It's backed by Aquapac's five-year warranty.
- Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm nickel-plated socket and watch loud movies without disturbing people around you
- Get HD video through the LENZFLEX optically-clear windows - both front and back
- iPad screen works normally through the special TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) material
- Supplied with a shoulder strap, and desiccant to absorb condensation in humid climates
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when opened