Meet the iMM377 MobiAir Stereo Speaker Dock from iLuv, a welcome addition to a world of speaker docks marketed primarily toward Apple products. Such is not the case here; rather than boasting a dock with the customary 30-pin Apple interface, this stereo speaker has a micro-USB connector, for compatibility with a wide range of smartphones on the market other than the iPhone. Of course, you can stream music wirelessly from a smartphone or other device that's Bluetooth-enabled.
Once you connect your smartphone or other device to the dock, you can stream music and charge your micro-USB device. So when you're watching movies or rocking out to your playlists, you can enjoy richer, deeper sound for the full experience. Powerful amplifiers and dynamic acoustic speaker chambers work together to deliver enhanced clarity and performance.
Perhaps an homage to the quirky Android mascot, iLuv has included what they're calling "myBot" robotic arms that adjust to secure any device in the dock, either in landscape or portrait mode. The sliding micro-USB port cradles your device while it charges, while the SmartFit dock means there's no reason to remove the case. Clearly, the MobiAir presents one important step forward for all of smartphone-kind!
- Bluetooth A2DP profile lets you stream music wirelessly from a smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device
- Sliding micro-USB allows charging connection for most smartphones
- myBot robotic arms secure your device in the dock
- Watch YouTube video clips, movies, run apps, and play games while docked
- Play music from your smartphone with stereo sound
- Built with dynamic acoustic speaker chambers to enhance sound clarity
- Powerful amplifiers provide better efficiency and performance
- SmartFit dock; no need to remove case
- Auxiliary input lets you connect other audio devices