The Vivotek PZ8111W PTZ Network Camera (WLAN, 10x Zoom, NTSC) features a 300-degree pan and a 135-degree tilt and a 10x digital zoom, making it appropriate for capturing detailed images of a wide surveillance area, such as a bank or retail store. Its 1/4" CMOS sensor captures high-quality images at resolutions of up to 720 x 480 (D1). This PTZ Network Camera is compatible with 802.11b/g/n wireless standards, offering the flexibility to install and operate the camera without running networking cables.
This PZ8111W PTZ Network Camera allows real-time monitoring in H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4 compression formats for a wide range of applications. Based on your requirements, you can adjust the resolution, frame rate, and image quality of multiple signals simultaneously for viewing on different platforms.
To keep an eye on your premises when you're away, simply connect to this PZ8111W PTZ Network Camera via your smartphone or 3GPP-capable phone. The camera's 2-way audio feature allows you to communicate with visitors. You can also enhance the camera's functionalities by attaching an external sensor or alarm (not included) to the unit. Included in the pack is multilingual 32-channel recording application for setting up an easy-to-operate IP surveillance system.
Note: This camera does not feature a built-in speaker.
- 300-degree pan and a 135-degree tilt functions for monitoring a wide surveillance area such as a bank or retail store
- 10x optical zoom lens offers detailed images for better identification of intruders
- 1/4" CMOS sensor delivers clear images in D1 resolution
- Built-in PoE function for powering your camera through the network itself without the need for additional wires
- Compatibility with 802.11b/g/n wireless standards eliminates the need for running network cables
- Records even in low-light areas with a minimum illumination of 0.05 lux at f/1.8
- Supports real-time H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4 compression formats
- Generates video streams in all three formats simultaneously for viewing on different platforms
- Switch for built-in/external microphone
- 3GPP support allows for monitoring your surveillance area via a 3GPP-enabled cell phone or a smartphone
- HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over SSL) protects streaming data transmission across a network
- IP filtering ensures that only authorized users can access and control the camera
- Supports multi-level password protection for a high security level
- 802.1X port-based authentication for network security
- Real-time videos can be viewed by up to 10 users