The black Sony DVP-SR210P Progressive Scan DVD Player is a versatile entertainer that comes at an affordable price point. First and foremost, it offers progressive output (480p), so your DVDs will be shown in a single frame and look smoother and clearer than before. This makes it ideal for your HDTV.
The provided remote control makes navigation easy -- it can operate most major brands of TVs so there will be one less remote on your coffee table. If you have MP3 or JPEG files burned to DVDs, you can enjoy these using the DVP-SR210P as well. This player can play a wide variety of CD and DVD formats, and supports a bevy of file formats.
More than likely, you may at some point want to switch the movie you're watching and come back to it later. Luckily, this DVD player can remember where in the movie you were when you popped out the last six discs you watched. The DVP-SR210P also does fast (and slow) playback with sound so you can easily find the spot where you were, if you're not playing one of its remembered discs.
With support for Dolby audio formats, you can connect the player to your home theater system and enjoy immersive sound for all your movies. It also has a coaxial digital out for connecting to older A/V receivers or other equipment.
And last but not least, the DVP-SR210P is Energy Star compliant, so in addition to being affordable now it can save you money in the long run. Boasting just a 5-watt power draw, it can save you money on monthly energy bills while saving the environment.
- Progressive Output (480p)
- Your favorite DVDs can be enjoyed in single frame content, which provides a crisp and clear picture. This is ideal for watching on an HDTV
- Fast/Slow Playback With Sound
- Fast and slow playback with sound lets you advance through scenes quickly without missing a word
- Multi-Brand TV Remote Control
- Control most major brand televisions with the provided remote. That means you can free up some space on your coffee table
- CD, MP3 & JPEG Playback
- Multi-format playback allows you to share your favorite movies, photos and music on your TV
- DVD Playback
- This DVD player supports DVD/DVD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R/DVD+R DL/-R DL and CD-R/CD-RW discs plays WMA, AAC, LPCM, MPEG-1 (for movies like those shot with Cyber-Shot) and JPEG files
- Exceptional Imaging & Sound
- This DVD player has a 12-bit video DAC with 108 MHz processing for accurate and clear picture, and a 96kHz/24-bit digital audio output for crisp, clear sound
- Dolby Digital Output
- Includes support for enhanced audio formats from Dolby
- Multi-Disc Resume (6 Disc)
- Multiple-disc resume lets you power on the player and return to the last scene your were watching on up to six of your most recently watched discs without having to search around for the last scene watched
- Home Theater Friendly
- Connect with legacy receivers, televisions, and audio systems using the coaxial digital audio output
- Compact Design
- The compact size of the DVP-SR210P makes it well-suited for any room of the house
- Energy Star Compliant
- Many home audio and video devices can use significant power, even when turned off and in standby mode. Your DVP-SR210P, however, was built for energy efficiency and uses just five watts of power