The Fostex PM-SUBn Professional Sub Woofer features an active amplifier capable of 68 watts of power. The subwoofer is ideal for home audio applications, computer monitoring, project studio use and more. Its 200mm driver produces deep rich bass, and a low pass filter adjustment dial allows for precise crossover settings. Additional features include input and thru connections via 1/4" phone and RCA, phase switch and volume dial. The attractive PM-SUBn makes a well suited companion for the Fostex PM0.5n and PM0.4n.
- Newly designed, compact, closed type enclosure (25% less in volume, than the outgoing PM0.5Sub mk2)
- 200mm long-stroke woofer unit with a paper cone. Constructed using a mix of light BKP (Bleached Kraft Pulp) combined with ultra-strong Kevlar fiber
- Newly designed 68W high-power amplifier
- High quality wood cabinet features a rich, glossy black front baffle, perfectly matching the acclaimed PM-n series
- Controls for volume and low-pass frequency (50 / 150Hz) and phase (0 / 180 degree) allowing easy matching with PM0.4n, PM0.5n or other powered monitors
- RCA pin and phono jack I/O