The JVC TK-T2101RU Day/Night Indoor IR Surveillance Camera is a compact device suitable for video surveillance at very low lighting conditions. It features LoLux technology that eliminates the need for extra lighting in areas that are usually low-lit. A 1/3" high resolution IT CCD image sensor and varifocal lens ensures that sharp and clear video footage is streamed with a resolution of 600 TVL.
The TK-T2101RU camera automatically switches to night mode and is suitable for dim lit or very low-lighting conditions. Equipped with 14 LEDs that partially surround the lens, the camera has a range of 49' (15 m) at 0 lux (total darkness). The surveillance camera also features automatic high-light compensation technology, which allows it to detect and mask the flare of bright lights revealing details that would otherwise be blurred.
Cameras placed near entrances or windows usually stream footage that is unclear and over-exposed. To combat these effects the TK-T2101RU camera is equipped with an IR cut filter that automatically blocks the infrared light to deliver accurate colors. Additionally, the surveillance camera features automatic back light compensation technology that increases the brightness of the subjects in the frame giving you true-to-life video footage.
- 1/3" IT CCD image sensor delivers images with a resolution of 600 TVL
- Noise-to-signal resolution of 50 dB ensures clear streamed images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- 2.8 to 10.5mm varifocal lens and 10-bit DSP
- LoLux technology offers a sensitivity of 0.05 lux for color in low lighting conditions, 0.0015 lux in the B/W mode, and 0 lux with active IR LED
- 14 IR LEDs for night vision up to 49' (15 m) at 0 lux condition (total darkness)
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Back light and high light compensation features ensure that true-to-life video footage is streamed in bright or low-light conditions
- Up to 8 privacy masks and 4 motion detection areas can be configured