The JVC TK-T8101WPRU Day/Night Outdoor IR Surveillance Camera is a compact device suitable for video surveillance in very low lighting conditions. It features LoLux technology that eliminates the need for extra lighting in areas that are usually low-lit. A 1/3" high resolution IT CCD image sensor and varifocal lens ensures that sharp and clear video footage is streamed with a resolution of 600 TVL.
The TK- T8101WPRU camera automatically switches to night mode and captures B&W images of the surveillance area. Equipped with 28 LEDs that surround the lens, the camera has a range of 65.62' (20 m) at 0 lux (total darkness). High-light compensation technology allows the camera to detect and mask the flare of bright lights, revealing details that would otherwise be blurred.
Cameras placed near entrances or windows usually stream footage that is unclear and over-exposed. To combat these effects, the TK- T8101WPRU camera is equipped with an IR cut filter that automatically blocks infrared light to deliver accurate colors. Additionally, the surveillance camera features automatic back light compensation that increases the brightness of the subjects in the frame giving you true-to-life video footage.
Furthermore, the camera is housed in a die-cast aluminum case with tempered glass and is IP66-rated, making it suitable as an addition to your existing outdoor surveillance system or part of your new surveillance system.
- 1/3" IT CCD image sensor delivers images with a resolution of 600 TVL
- Noise-to-signal resolution of 50 dB ensures clear streamed images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- 3.3 to 12mm varifocal lens and 10-bit DSP
- LoLux technology offers a sensitivity of 0.05 lux for color in low lighting conditions, 0.0015 lux in the B&W mode, and 0 lux with active IR LED
- 28 IR LEDs for night vision up to 65.62' (20 m) at 0 lux condition (total darkness)
- IR cut filter automatically removes unwanted light to give true color images
- Back light and high light compensation features ensure that true-to-life video footage is streamed in bright or low-light conditions
- Up to 8 privacy masks and 4 motion detection areas can be configured
- IP66 rating makes the camera dust and waterproof and suitable for 24/7 outdoor surveillance