Grab the tuneFREQ RDS - Wireless FM Transmitter with RDS for iPod and iPhone from Scosche, dock your compatible iPod or iPhone into its 30-pin connector, and you're ready to rock. This wireless FM transmitter features scanFREQ technology to find the best transmitting frequency. It's capable of sending song data to an RDS (Radio Data System) compatible radio; so information like artist, song and track number may be displayed on your radio. The LED display is easy to read, and the Mini-USB port allows you to use your own cable to charge your iPod or iPhone while you listen. The unit is configurable for international use and won't ever need charging because it's powered by your Apple device.
- Displays artist and song title on compatible RDS radio
- Easy-to-read LED display
- scanFREQ technology finds the best transmitting frequency
- Mini-USB port lets you charge while you play (cable sold separately)
- Can be configured for use internationally
- Doesn't require recharging; draws minimal current (30 mA) from your iPhone or iPod
- Certified as "Made for iPod" and "Works with iPhone"