The 5.300 Lens Case from Beta Shell is a rigid, shock-resistant, and waterproof case designed to protect camera lenses--but will accommodate various types of equipment or electronics.
The case opens and closes much like any twist top bottle, including open / close indicators on top, as well as finger grooves for a very firm finger grip that is especially useful while wearing gloves.
Once your gear is loaded and the top is twisted on, if you feel it move around inside, re-open it and reset the lens. Adherence to the included instructions is mandatory if the case is to be used correctly and the lens completely protected. If your equipment is smaller or irregularly shaped, like a digital camcorder or scope, the included Fit & Trim Kit provides a customized solution.
Whether you are an intrepid outdoor photographer--or just want a strong, water-proof lens case--the Beta Shell system is a cost-effective way to protect your valuable electronics and optics.
- Easy open and close lid with finger grooves and a large cross-bridge
- Case interior has a single continuous surface for easy gear placement and removal
- Fit & Trim kit provides customized protection to irregularly shaped equipment
- Guaranteed to seal out water to 5' (1.5 m)
- Rigid shock-resistant construction
- Lenses with length dimension of 9.6 - 11.8" (244 - 300mm)
- Lenses with external diameter of up to 3.7" (95mm)
- Series 5 Benefits:
- Lid design has 52% more memory foam surface area than Series 4 cases
- Shell design has reduced mass yet equal strength as compared to Series 4 cases