The Applied Magic 5-Target DVD Rackmount Duplicator gives you the same replication power of Applied Magic's other duplicators, but with the added durable toughness of an industrial machine. Developed to be rackmounted, this 5-target duplicator formats at speeds of up to 52x for CD-R and 24x for DVD+/-R.
The included 250 GB hard drive is perfect for transferring and storing large image files, and the SATA cabling system dispels less heat while transferring faster and more reliable streams of data.
The unit includes support for a number of disc types, including lesser utilized formats like Multi-session Photo CD™, CD-I, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, & CD Extra (CD Plus). It even supports recording discs as diverse as 8cm mini DVD and CDs.
If you have duplications needs, but limited server space, this rackmount duplicator can help you out on both ends. Its excellent design and configurability are perfect for storing this with your other rackmounted hardware, and the speed and reliability will make duplicating and backing up your essential data a breeze.
- Rackmount Saves Space
- If you are under square footage restraints, then you know that rackmounts for servers are common in most offices since they help to maximize small spaces. This unit can easily be placed alongside any other rackmounted equipment you have.
- 24x speed for DVD duplicating is blazing fast, and the unit stands up to the task admirably. When duplicating other formats - like CDs - the rate of transfer is even higher.
- Room to Move
- The included 250 GB hard drive is perfect for transferring or archiving large image files. It is equivalent to storing almost 50 single-layer DVDs in one place.
- Durable Industrial Design
- The sturdy casing is impressive on the outside - but on the inside, the SATA infrastructure ensures that heat is minimized, and data is reliably transferred with minimal loss. This keeps the duplicator housing cool, and adds life to the back end of the unit.