With the Applied Magic 4 Target Blu-Ray Duplicator Tower your high-definition digital files are ready to live on through duplication and replication. With a four bay interface, you don't even need a computer to download your source files - just pop a source disk in one tray, and voila!, you'll be presented with crisp, clean copies of your data on multiple discs.
Because of the high storage capacity of Blu-ray discs - 25GB compared to the 4.7GB of a standard single-layer DVD - you can fit more high-quality audio, high definition video, and massive amounts of text files into one place. Add to that the reduction in price for Blu-ray players, and you now have an encroaching disc format king. It makes sense to have a one-button solution to replicate your hard work, and the Applied Magic 4 Target Blu-Ray Duplicator Tower is just what you'll need.
Drop in a source disc and the unit automatically recognizes the format, whether it's DVD, CD, or Blu-ray. Blu-ray storage is approximately 9 hours of HD video, so now you can shoot your summer memories, replicate your summer memories, and share your summer memories, too!
- Faster Than A Speeding Camera
- 8x write speed for Blu-ray discs is quickly going the way of the dodo. Now the 12x speed barrier is being pushed, ensuring faster transfer and less time wasted.
- SATA is Where It's At
- Using the thin and flexible SATA cable system means that information is easily and more readily routed, and there is less heat inside the duplicator chassis, which means more reliable end product.
- Support for All Media
- Supports BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R Dual Layer, BD-RE Dual Layer, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD+/-R Dual Layer, CD-R, and CD-RW blank media standards, which gives you more options when making copies.
- Automatic recognition of the source format takes the complicated guess work out of your schedule.
- System is upgradeable via firmware.