The 70 x 70" Value Line Tripod Projection Screen (Black Housing) from Hamilton Buhl is a cost-effective way to have a screen with you at all times. This portable, freestanding screen is lightweight and durable and features tubular steel construction and a bright, matte white projection surface that is flame retardant and mildew-resistant.
The built-in keystone eliminator assures you of an evenly projected image each time while the standard 1.0" black borders provide a nice finishing touch to the screen's surface. The borders also help minimize any ambient light and also help focus your audience's attention on the image. The screen comes with a slat saddle that helps keep the surface taut. Whether for office or home, this screen is easy to setup and collapse and is perfect for light use.
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Black steel and plastic components eliminate scratches
- Slat saddle keeps viewing surface flat
- Both case and upper shaft adjusts easily on tripod upright
- 1.0" black masking border to assure best quality image
- Ideal for computer, video, slide and overhead projection in the office and the classroom
- Flame retardant, mildew-resistant, matte white fabric
- Tubular black metal casing