The Viewsonic PJD6243 HD Projector incorporates high brightness to produce more vibrant colors, while 3200 ANSI lumens and a 3000:1 contrast ratio makes this projector shine in any location.
The unit is built on BrilliantColor technology, which not only improves color accuracy; it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
This projector's native resolution is XGA (1024 x 768) but it can also project in the 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition formats. It can also process video in the NTSC and PAL video standards. And to help you communicate with your entire audience, including those who are hard of hearing, it can decode and display closed captioning from video sources that provide it.
- High Brightness and Contrast Ratio
- The PJD6243 boasts 3200 lumens, XGA 1024 × 768 resolution and a 3000:1 contrast ratio for ideal medium and large classroom projection
- BrilliantColor Technology
- BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning, all digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enriches the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction
- Time Saving Off-to-Go Mode
- The PJD6243 takes only three seconds to start up, and off-to-go enables immediate shutdown, protecting the lamp from sudden power blackouts, requiring only that the projector be unplugged, with no need to wait for cool down
- RGB Computer Signal Input and Output
- The beamer delivers the signal from connected displays and computers for display of content with the built-in RGB computer signal input and output
- HDMI & 5W Speaker Output
- An HDMI interface receives and transmits high quality visual and audio signals in digital format. The built-in 5W speaker provides upscale audio performance enhancing the vibrancy of presentation
- Crestron RoomView Network Control
- Leading Crestron RoomView software lets you remotely manage up to 250 networked projectors through WLAN connectivity. With real-time monitoring and control, conveniently schedule events and program e-mail alerts regarding projector status. Ideal for business and education, it's a smart and efficient management solution that helps you save on maintenance
- English / Dutch / French / Spanish / Italian / Korean / Thai / Portuguese / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Russian / German / Swedish / Turkish / Finnish / Polish