The Netstor NA250A TurboBox PCI Express Expansion Box with Extra Power Connector from Dynapower USA is a PCIe to PCIe expansion system with simple plug and play installation. It contains PCIe 2.0 x8 host card and a data cable for up to 40 Gbps high speed transfer. The NA250A is automatically configured by the BIOS of the workstation or server, making all the PCIe slots accessible to the workstation or server. The PCIe slots on the NA250A supports any combination of ×1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 half length or full length PCIe cards.
The NA250A Expansion Box renders flexibility to expand the I/O capabilities of a workstation or server. It come with six PCIe slots on the circuit boards. There are four slots that allow double width PCIe cards to be installed and a total of eight L-Shape metal brackets on the rear panel of the enclosure. You can add GPU cards to workstation or server with limited PCIe card space resulting in large savings. In addition, the workstation or servers' configuration is maintained with increased capacity and scalability for PCIe I/O capabilities.
It is ideal for video editing professionals and developers for improving the performance of GPU intensive functions. The NA250A provides a low-cost PCIe expansion system for upgrading the GPU performance. The benefits of GPU computing can be applied in various areas including digital content creation, medical research, MotionDSP, financial simulation, 3D seismic interpretation, molecular modeling, 3D Ultrasound TechniScan, gene sequencing, weather modeling and astrophysics. This is very cost effective when adding PCIe cards to a workstation or server, especially PCIe GPU cards that make most graphics applications faster without the addition of an expensive GPU workstation.
- The Expansion Box has a high speed of 40 Gbps with a PCIe 2.0 x8 host connectivity.
- Its solid metal structure with stylish aluminum that makes the Expansion Box a secure system.
- The TurboBox has a server grade dedicated single 1000 W power supply.
- The Expansion Box includes two silent front fans and one rear hot-swappable fan.
- The NA250A PCIe to PCIe expansion system features easy plug and play installation.
- You can connect up to four dual slot GPU cards.
- The Expansion Box features Environmental Monitoring with power/fan/temperature LEDs and a mutable buzzer alarm.
- It is ideal for video editing professionals and developers for improving the performance of GPU intensive applications.