The Netstor NA260A TurboBox Rackmount PCI Express Expansion Enclosure from Dynapower USA is a professional 19" (482.59 mm) rackmount type PCIe expansion enclosure that renders flexibility to expand the I/O capabilities of a workstation or server and allows an expansion of six PCIe slots for audio, graphics and video capture cards. You can save the cost by adding a PCIe card to your workstation or a server with limited card space. This eliminates the need to invest in new computer hardware when additional PCIe slots are required. In addition, consistent configuration of workstation or server is maintained with increased capacity and scalability for PCIe I/O capabilities.
The NA260A Expansion Enclosure PCIe to PCIe expansion system installation is easy plug and play that contains PCIe 2.0 ×8 host cards and a data cable for up to 40 Gbps high-speed transfer. It is configured by the BIOS of the workstation or server automatically, which makes all the PCIe slots accessible to the workstation or server. The PCIe slots on the NA260A Expansion Box support combinations of ×1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 half-length or full-length PCIe cards. It provides a solution with high-performance and high-bandwidth 40 Gbps speed for expanding PCIe I/O capacity outside the workstation or server.
The NA260A TurboBox is a low-cost PCIe expansion system for upgrading the system performance. The benefits of GPU computing can be applied in various areas including digital content creation, medical research, MotionDSP, financial simulation, 3D seismic interpretation, molecular modeling, 3D Ultrasound TechniScan, gene sequencing, weather modeling and astrophysics. The PCIe technology makes work fast and efficient that saves energy and provides quick results.
- Dedicated System with Highest Reliability
- The NA260A Expansion Enclosure provides dedicated server-grade power supply with extra PCIe 6+2 pin power cables, particularly for up to 4 double width PCIe cards. It is the only professionally available means of rackmount form factor for adding multiple, full-sized discrete PCIe cards to your computer.
- External PCIe Expansion Slots
- The Expansion Enclosure has an industrial solution for adding one PCIe card to a computer and is suitable for audio, graphics and video capture cards. You can add full length or full height cards to a small form factor system. It is capable of up to four dual-slot PCIe cards. The Expansion Enclosure is ideal for system testers and engineers who may need to regularly swap out I/O cards. You can expand an existing system's I/O capabilities without need to purchase an entirely new system.
- PCIe 2.0 Host Interface
- The Expansion Enclosure offers up to 20 Gbps bandwidth and allows high-powered slots, which support the new and high-performance graphics cards. It is backwards compatible with PCIe v 1.0 and v 1.1.
- Built-in Power Supply
- The TurboBox offers high quality and dedicated redundant power supply with sufficient power to run 3 cards simultaneously. The 12 V rail can deliver up to 16 A to support most graphic cards available today with a 6-pin power connector.
- No Driver or Software Installation
- The Expansion Enclosure is easy to install and does not require any system configuration.
- Hot-Swap and Low-Noise Fan
- You can easily replace the failed fan unit and eliminate system downtime. It is perfect for a quiet working environment.
- LED Display for Enclosure
- The Expansion Enclosure has environmental monitoring with power/fan/temp LEDs and a mutable buzzer alarm.
- PCIe Host Adapter and ExpressCard34 Supported
- You can easily connect the Expansion Enclosure to either your desktop or laptop through a PCIe host adapter or ExpressCard34.
- It comes with thumb-screwed top lid for easy lid removal and installation.
- 4U Rackmount Chassis
- The Expansion Enclosure is made of solid heavy-duty cold-rolled steel for excellent durability.
- Air Vents
- The air vents improve cooling and overall performance.
- The buzzer beeps for a fan failure or if the temperature goes over 131°F (55°C).