The Aurora Multimedia DXE-CAT-S1 Digital Xtreme HDMI HDBaseT CAT Extender has all connectors on one side to make wiring cleaner and rack mounting easier. Having the ability to power the device with the choice of transmit or receive reduces the installation time and keeps things neat. The exclusive Power-over-Ethernet circuit allows both the transmitter and receiver to be powered without the need for any wall supplies.
Being able to go the distance is important too, and HDBaseT technology helps achieve that. With a single CAT cable, the DXE-CAT-S1 can go up to 230’ (70.1 m) [1080p 60 Hz 36-bit color depth]. In addition, RS-232, IR, & LAN can be sent over the same cable bi-directionally. It has the ability to serve up web pages via LAN to any device with a browser (example, iPad, iPhone, PC, Android) to take control of the RS-232, IR, and LAN. This is done with the Aurora LXC control system engine inside, so not only is the DXE-CAT an HDMI extender, but a full blown autonomous control system that can work stand-alone or as a port expander for almost any control system on the market.
- Transmits HDMI up to 230' (70.1 m)
- All connectors on one side for easier installation
- Bi-directional RS-232, IR, & LAN
- Power both units from transmitter or receiver side with wall power supply (HDBaseT POE; sold separately)
- LAN POE can power both TX and RX without wall supplies
- Serve up web pages for remote control of the RS-232 and IR ports or use as port expander for control systems
- Status LED for all connections on front
- Various mounting options