The Aurora Multimedia DXE-CAT-S2L HDMI HDBaseT CAT Extender transmits HDMI signals up to 330’ over 1 CAT5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60 Hz, 48-bit), 500’ over 1 CAT6 cable (1080p 60 Hz 24-bit), and 600’ over 1 CAT6a cable at 24-bit color depth. In addition, RS-232, IR, and network (LAN) signals can be sent over the same cable bi-directionally.
The DXE-CAT-S2 extender is part of the Digital Xtreme series, and features single-sided connections for LAN, HDMI, Control, and Power, which allow for cleaner wiring, ease of installation, and rack mounting option. This extender can be powered via PoE or an AC adapter from either side, thus eliminating the need for any wall supplies.
It also has the ability to serve up web pages via LAN to any device (such as iPad, iPhone, PC, Android-supporting devices) with a browser to take control of RS-232, IR, and LAN ports. This is done with the LXC control system engine inside, so not only is DXE-CAT-S2 an HDMI extender but also an autonomous control system that can work stand-alone or as a port expander for any control system.
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 330' (1080p 60 Hz 48-bit) over 1 CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 500' (1080p 60 Hz 24-bit) over 1 CAT 6 cable
- Transmits HDMI up to 600' (1080p 60 Hz 24-bit) over 1 CAT 6A shielded cable
- Supports 4K x 2K and HDMI 3D
- All connectors on one side for easier installation
- Bi-directional RS-232, IR, and LAN signal transmission
- Power both units from the TX or RX side with the wall power supply (HDBaseT PoE)
- LAN PoE (Power-Over-Ethernet) can power both TX and RX without wall supplies
- Serve up web pages for remote control of RS-232 and IR ports or use as a port expander for control systems
- Status LED for all connections on the front
- Wall or rack mountable
- HDCP compliant
Note:Do not plug RJ-45 HDBaseT output to non-HDBaseT-complaint devices or damage may occur to either product.