Weighing only 6.0oz, the extremely lightweight HDR-CX190E Full HD Flash Memory Camcorder from Sony takes full HD video (1920x1080) and is designed for use in Europe, and compatoible with PAL broadcasting system. The camcorder features Sony's Exmor R CMOS sensor, the same sensor that brought low light still images to the next level. The camera's intelligent auto shooting modes takes the guesswork out of shooting video by detecting ambient settings and adjusting the camera settings accordingly. Additionally, select from a host of scene modes including sports, portrait, low light, snow, beach, sunset, scenery, and night mode. Intelligent auto goes 1 step beyond traditional auto modes. Instead of choosing only 1 scene mode, the camera combines multiple scene modes for a total of 60 different combinations so you get the perfect recording every time.
The HDR-CX190E features still picture capture at 5.1 MP, even while recording video. Thanks to the camera's powerful optical image stabilization and fast frame rates, the single frames you isolate out can transform into high-quality blur-free images.
The camera is compatible with MemoryStick and SD memory cards. Transferring the data to a computer is easy thanks to the built-in USB cable. There's no need to take the memory card out of the camera - just connect the USB cable to your computer and transfer your videos and images. Additionally, you can use the USB cable to transfer files directly to an external hard drive, perfect for backing up data on the road or making room for more shooting.
1920x1080p Full HD Recording With 5.3MP Still Image Capture
- The Sony HDR-CX190 offers 1920 x 1080p high definition resolution letting you record your memories in exceptional Full High Definition quality. With Dual Capture you can also take 5.3MP still images while shooting HD movie
30x Extended Zoom
- Extended Zoom works in conjunction with 25x optical zoom to get even closer to the action while maintaining HD image quality
- Intelligent Auto mode goes a step beyond traditional auto modes by analyzing your shot and then automatically selecting the appropriate settings from nine distinct scene modes (60 different combinations possible): Portrait, Baby, Tripod, Backlight, Landscape, Spotlight, Twilight, Macro, & Low light
Direct Copy to external HDD Without A PC
- Store your memories in a whole new way with the ability to copy videos from your camcorder directly to an external hard disk drive13 (sold separately), all without a computer. Your camcorder can also access videos stored on the external hard drive for playback on your HDTV4, allowing you to utilize the camcorder's handy playback features
Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor For Superb Low-Light Video
- Experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain with Sony's back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor. Designed for compact cameras and camcorders, the Exmor R CMOS sensor relocates the photo diodes above the support circuitry, maximizing the light gathering area per pixel so you can shoot with better results in lower lighting conditions
2.7" Clear Photo LCD display (230K)
- The 2.7" Clear Photo LCD screen displays sharp, bright, vivid images, letting you compose a shot more easily - even outdoors, while enabling you to change settings to best represent the scene
Event Browse Groups Photos/Videos For Easy Reference
- Event Browse conveniently groups your images and videos together for easier viewing. The date range that Event Browse groups your pictures and videos is easily adjusted to suit your needs. When used with the Highlight Playback feature, making and sharing a highlight reel from your event is easy and fun
SteadyShot Image Stabilization With Active Mode
- SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode compensates for greater degrees of camera shake to deliver stunningly smooth video from wide angle to full telephoto shooting. In addition, innovative 3-Way Shake-Canceling adds electronic roll stability for even smoother video capture
Built-In USB Cable For Easy File Transfer/Charge
- The high-speed, built-in USB 2.0 cable allows for easy connection to your computer for charging or file transfer without having to remember separate cables. It also fits conveniently into the hand strap so it's out of the way until you need it. Charging your camcorder is faster than ever now through the USB; for every two minutes of charge time you get one minute of recording time
- Highlight Playback creates movies with transitions for you. Why spend hours editing your movies when you can let your camcorder do it for you? Highlight Playback identifies and compiles key scenes into a short, entertaining movie complete with music and transitions. You can even pinpoint the exact scene you want to include in the highlight reel