The Xone:464 - Professional Club Mixer was the first model of its kind by Allen & Heath. This dedicated club mixer features never-before-seen sound and build quality, designed to please both sound techs and performing DJs.
The Xone:464 shares the same solid construction as Allen & Heath's pro touring desks, combining versatility and craftsmanship. The 4 fully-featured mic/line inputs join 6 stereo inputs, bringing extensive connectivity to the dance club environment. Every channel on the Xone:464 features a 4-band asymmetric EQ and 6 Aux Sends, pre-fader cue, and two kinds of input connectors.
Each of the four mic/line channels features TRS and XLR inputs with individually switchable +48V Phantom Power. Additionally, a 100 Hz high-pass filter, -30dB pad, on/mute switch, pan knob, and long-throw 100 mm faders make these channels easy to optimize for any mono source. Mic/line channels can be assigned to either (or both) of the Xone:464's main output busses.
The 6 stereo channels can handle any audio device you want to hook up. The Xone:464 has connections for up to four RIAA-equalized RCA inputs, four standard RCA inputs, and four stereo TRS inputs. You could connect two turntables, two CD decks, and a laptop with attached MIDI controller … and you'd still have a free stereo channel. The channels are each individually assignable to either side of the crossfader, or not at all. 60mm faders allow for super fast volume manipulation, while EQ on/off switches allow you to create on-the-spot effects and drop them in an instant.
The 45mm Penny & Giles crossfader has an entire section of controls conducive to creative sound manipulation. The curve of the crossfade can changed, panned, and routed to Aux busses. Each side has an independent VCF (voltage controlled filter) section with an on/off switch and a frequency sweep control. A set of global controls allow further manipulation of VCF functions.
The Xone:464 has two main output busses, Mix1 and Mix2. The mono mic/line channels can be individually routed to either (or both), whereas the stereo channels are fixed to Mix1. Both mixes feature XLR and RCA outputs with a set of post-fader mix inserts. An additional mono output with both XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs can be assigned from either mix using a rear panel switch. These are ideal for feeding a subwoofer, additional mono zone, or sound-to-light system. The 6 Aux busses can combine all channels in any desired submix and externally routed via 1/4" TRS connectors.
The Allen & Heath Xone:464 offers functional and creative tools in equal parts to bring out the best in any DJ.
- Allen & Heath - Xone:464 - Professional Club Mixer
- 4 fully-featured mono/mic performance channels with 100mm faders
- 6 stereo channels with both RCA and TRS connections
- 2 independent mix outputs on XLR or RCA, with full metering
- 6 aux sends from every channel for monitors or effects sends
- 2 stereo, 1 mono zone outputs with rotary master volume control
- VCF system: 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance control
- 4-band EQ with +6dB and -26dB cut
- Monitoring via 2 headphone outputs, split cue, mono sum button, and booth output
- Penny & Giles easy-change professional VCA crossfader
- Comprehensive booth monitor system
- Sys-Link option to connect to other A&H mixers
- Usable as desktop or 19" rackmount mixer