The Rolls - RA63b Distribution Amplifier is an eight channel mono, or four channel stereo amplifier designed for contractor and installation audio.
The front panel is exceptionally easy to navigate with a set-and-forget screwdriver-adjustable volume control per channel. A two position switch toggles between mono and stereo operation. There's even a global 20dB input signal boost.
The outputs are designed to drive the high-level balanced lines of a sound distribution system. The inputs and outputs connect securely via screw terminals on the rear panel.
- Rolls - RA63b Distribution Amplifier
- Switchable between 4 stereo channels and 8 mono channels
- Screw terminal input/output connections
- Adjustable front panel volume controls
- +20 dB input gain boost switch
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Outputs drive high-level balanced lines
- Designed for contractor / installation audio