The Logitech Touch Mouse M600 is a unique mouse for your Windows 7 computer featuring a responsive touch surface, much like that of a smartphone or tablet. The surface responds to -- you guessed it -- your fingers. Simply click, scroll, and swipe your way across the web or through documents. A slow swipe is ideal for reading online, while a quick flick takes you to the bottom of a page right away.
To get started, simply connect the Unifying receiver to an available USB port on your computer. This allows for a 2.4 GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 33-feet. If you want to, you can connect this receiver to up to six compatible mice and keyboards. Laser-grade precision tracking delivers precision on virtually any surface. And if you want to take the mouse on-the-go, you can actually store the receiver inside the mouse. Simply slide it into the integrated storage slot behind the battery door for safe-keeping.
Another convenient feature of the Touch Mouse M600 is that you choose how you want to power it. You can use one AA battery and use it for up to three months, or load it with two AA batteries and use it for up to six months. The first power option yields a lighter mouse, while the second option will provide a more solid feel. Or, you can use your own rechargeable batteries. Additionally, you can download optional software for fluid scrolling or reassignment of the right and left click buttons.
- Responsive Touch Surface
- The touch surface lets your fingers click, scroll and swipe
- Unifying Receiver
- One Unifying receiver plugs into a USB port and connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards
- Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless
- This mouse provides wireless freedom with a range of up to 33-feet, so feel free to roam
- Optical Tracking
- Laser-grade tracking delivers precise tracking on virtually any surface
- Storable Receiver
- The receiver slides into the integrated storage slot behind the battery door for safe-keeping
- Flexible Power Options
- Use one AA battery for a lighter mouse with up to three months of battery life, or two of these for a solid feel and six months of use. You can also use your own rechargeable batteries
- Optional Software
- Logitech Flow Scroll software allows for fluid scrolling, while left-handers can easily reassign the right- and left-click buttons with Logitech SetPoint software