The X-Large / XX-Large black Steroid Speed Belt V2.0 from Think Tank is a strong 3.5" (8.9 cm) wide belt with a curved design that enhances shooting comfort. It is especially designed for excellent back support - a plus when carrying around various components that lock on to the belt. The Steroid is padded with EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and contains a durable front buckle with a built-in "stop" to prevent it from slipping. However, if you want to resize the belt, it's quite easy.
The nylon Steroid Speed Belt can be fixed in place to handle any number of optional component pouches that can either "rotate" or be "locked" in position. These components can be moved half way around the belt for your chosen degree of weight distribution. Therefore, if you're standing, kneeling or even prone, you can adjust the position of the accessory pouches so they do not interfere with your shooting. It will also accept Think Tank's optional Pixel Racing Harness that will increase the capacity of what you can tote around. It's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Curved, wider 3.5" (8.9 cm) waist belt for extra support
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) padding for comfort
- Belt can be fixed in one position while components "Rotate" on belt
- Pixel Racing Harness can be attached
- "Buckle Stops" prevent belt from loosening yet easy to resize
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Modular, Skin, and Modular components can "Rotate or Lock" on the Steroid Speed Belt. This is a tremendous advantage to have this type of functionality. Most photographers "Rotate" the bags on the belt, preferring not to lock them into position. To "Rotate", put the plastic tongue behind the belt, then firmly attached the bag. This allows the bag to be pushed along the belt to the desired position. To "Lock", put the plastic tongue in the horizontal webbing slot