The black Belly Dancer Harness from Think Tank provides extra support when you are carrying around particularly heavy photo gear. The function of the harness is to evenly distribute the weight between your shoulders and waist. It accomplishes this successfully by designing the shoulder straps to cross behind your back and the waist belt buckling in the rear. The shoulder straps are lightly padded for extra comfort and, when not in use, compress for easy storage.
The harness is compatible with Think Tank's optional Camera Support Straps V2.0 as well as other optional components such as their Lens Changer 50, Multimedia Mic Drop In, Multimedia Audio Recorder and Lens Changer 75 Pop Down.
The Belly Dancer Harness makes use of Think Tank's exclusive "Rotate or Lock" technology that allows you to adjust your gear to accommodate your chosen shooting stance. For example, when shooting against a wall, kneeling or prone on the ground, you can arrange your gear on the harness so that it won't get in your way.
The harness is made from a strong mix of 420D rip-stop nylon, webbing, closed cell foam, mesh, bonded nylon thread and bolstered by Rock Lockster buckles (male to female). It's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Evenly distributes equipment weight between shoulders and waist; provides extra support for heavy photo equipment
- Shoulder straps cross in the back
- Compatible with optional Think Tank Modular, Skin and Multimedia components
- Compatible with Camera Support Straps V2.0
- Harness and belt are adjustable to fit most sizes, even over bulky outerwear
- Carry a mix of different components to meet the needs of various shooting situations such as the optional Lens Changer 50, Multimedia Mic Drop In, Multimedia Audio Recorder and Lens Changer 75 Pop Down
- Shoulder straps are lightly padded for comfort and compressibility for packing
- Components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt - allows you to adjust your gear so it doesn't interfere with your preferred shooting stance