The black Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0 from Think Tank is a lightweight belt pouch designed to accommodate longer zoom lenses ranging from a 70-200mm f/2.8 to a 100-400mm f/4 with the lens hood attached. It can also be used to hold your 24-70mm f/2.8 with the hood in shooting position. Or, it will accommodate two hot shoe mounted strobes with the internal divider in between (instead of the lenses). The Pop Down feature permits the bottom of the pouch to release and accommodate your lens hood attached in shooting position. The pouch features an easy throw, elastic drawstring or hook & flap closure that will attach to any Think Tank belt, harness or belt pack.
The Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0 is an unpadded, compressible pack that makes storage or packing much more convenient. One of the most fascinating and useful characteristics of this pouch is Think Tank's unique "Sound Silencer" technology. The front flap is silent when opened eliminating the disturbing noise usually associated with any sort of touch fastener. This is especially valuable for anyone who shoots weddings, court proceedings or any venue where excessive noise is frowned upon. Think Tank also makes use of a "Rotate or Lock" system. This permits you to move the pouch anywhere on a belt or secure it one position. This feature permits you to align the pouch to suit your shooting position whether kneeling, standing or lying prone on the ground.
The interior contains a removable divider that can be used to nest your gear or removed entirely to create a single storage space for accessories or gear. There is also a front pocket that can be used for small accessories like memory cards, batteries or perhaps a map. A removable rain cover is included to protect the pouch against inclement weather.
For carrying purposes, the top of the bag has a convenient grab handle and webbing loops that accept an optional strap that will convert the pouch into a shoulder bag. The pouch is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Lightweight, flexible, and compressible
- Pop-down feature allows for hood in position
- Rotate or lock your components on the belt
- "Sound Silencer" adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Top flap covers bag and gear, or folds inside to give you quicker access
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in position
100-400mm f/4 with the lens hood in position (or similar size lenses with hood attached in position)
Also holds a zoom lens such as the 24-70mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in position
Two hot shoe mounted strobes with divider in between
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 23.5" (59.7 cm)