The black Lens Changer 25 V2.0 from Think Tank is a bit larger than the Lens Changer 15 V2.0 and is also a small, mid-weight padded nylon bag designed to hold larger lenses such as a 24-105mm f/4L with hood in position, 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 with hood in position or a 24-70mm f/2.8 without its lens hood. It's a lightly padded bag that is compressible for easy storage or packing.
The Lens Changer features wide mouth access for easy retrieval of your lens and is secured by its one hand drawstring closure. For maximum flexibility, it will attach to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pack. The pouch is made from a padded nylon and provides excellent protection to your valuable optic and is supported by a handy removable rain cover for when you're caught in the rain or snow.
Think Tank's "Rotate or Lock" system permits you to adjust the pouch on your optional belt to accommodate whatever shooting position you prefer - kneeling, standing or lying prone on the ground. This will enhance your photographic capabilities by making sure the pouch does not interfere with your preferred stance.
Outside, there are slip-in pockets for the lens caps. It also features attachment loops for the optional Think Tank Keep-it-Up Shoulder Strap while a top grab handle makes portability easy. The Lens Changer is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Smooth back finish on each modular component is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
Larger lenses such as 24-105mm f/4L with hood in position, 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 with hood in
Also accommodates a 24-70mm f/2.8, 28-135mm, and 28-200mm with the lens hood attached