The black Lens Drop from Think Tank is a very functional pouch since it permits you to store your lens with hood attached in shooting position. Its soft lining guards the finish and glass of your lens even if you leave the lens cap off stored in the included slip pockets. The pouch is large enough to store small lenses such as your basic 50mm 1.4, 20mm f/2.8 or 35mm f/2 - even if the hood extends above the rim of the pouch.
The wide mouth opening provides quick access to the lens via its one-handed drawstring top. A top grab handle makes transport easy especially if you're trying to retrieve the pouch from a backpack or closet.
The padding is mid-weight and, as mentioned, the interior is soft-lined creates a gentle nest for the lens. It is supplied with attachment loops to secure it to Think Tank's optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap. In addition, it will attach to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pack.
The Rotate or Lock technology will make sure the pouch never gets in your way when attached to a belt since you'll be able to easily move it anywhere on the belt to accommodate your shooting stance whether standing, kneeling or prone. A handy included rain cover assures the optic will be guarded from inclement weather and will also keep dust, dirt and other contaminants off your lens. The pouch is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Soft inner lining protects the lens, even with the lens cap (or back cap) removed
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Smooth back finish on each modular component is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
- Accommodates standard telephoto zoom lenses with or without caps