The Slim Changer from Think Tank is a slim profiled belt pouch that can hold your standard size DSLR and a small telephoto lens as well as support gear such as a Pocket Wizard or pro-size battery. The slim design is great when you're shooting crowded venues or trying to navigate through busy shooting scenarios.
The pouch has mid-weight padding that will protect your gear and three internal dividers that allow you to sculpt the pouch to accommodate the gear you need on any given day. The abrasion-resistant YKK zippers guard the entrance to the main compartment and slip pockets on the outside are there for your lens caps or other small items like cleaning cloths.
The pouch attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pouch and contains attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap. A top grab handle is there when you don't want to use it as a belt pouch. A zippered bottom pocket contains a rain cover that will come in handy if you're an outdoor photographer or even if you're just making your way through town to that next gig and get caught in unexpected foul weather.
The Rotate or Lock technology permits you to adjust and place the pouch anywhere on your optional belt so that it won't disturb your shooting position. So, if you're standing against a wall, kneeling or even prone, the pouch can easily be shifted so it's out of the way while you're working. The Slim Changer is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Permits you to adjust the pouch on your belt to a comfortable shooting position. Keeps the pouch out of your way if you're kneeling, prone or up against a wall
- Smooth back finish
- Zippered pocket for rain cover
- Attaches to all optional Think Tank Photo belts and belt packs
- Accommodates standard-sized body (lens not attached) with room for extra accessories. Also accommodates small telephotos, pro-size batteries or pocket wizards
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 17.8" (45.2 cm)