The black Sling-O-Matic 20 Sling Camera Bag from Think Tank is larger than the Sling-O-Matic 10. It offers the same great featuers but with increased capacity. Whereas other slings require readjustment of your gear when you switch shoulders, the Sling-O-Matic maintains its gear positioning no matter which shoulder you use. The bag easily slides along its set of rails to accommodate either shoulder - and your gear remains equally accessible when the sling is worn in front. Capacity-wise, it's made to hold a regular or some pro size DSLRs and a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached with the hood in shooting position plus 3-5 extra lenses. Its internal dividers can be used to configure the bag to suit the gear you are carrying that day.
This kind of bag is discreet and does not appear to be a traditional camera bag, yet, it packs the features that make it a viable option. Not only will it hold a camera and lenses but it's capable of holding a tripod using the included tripod straps. Other large accessories or a water bottle can be held in its long side pocket. There's also room for plenty of accessories by using one of the three zippered pockets located on the front, side and back. It even has a business card pocket on the top eliminating the need to open the entire bag to get to your comp card.
For carrying purposes, the sling rides on rails to switch from shoulder-to-shoulder but there's also a chest strap that can be used to create additional stability while walking. For added flexibility, you can use the chest strap as a waist strap. To assist with its compact design, the sling includes a small pocket for storing any of the removable straps.
Finally, for ultimate protection, Think Tank includes a removable rain cover to protect your gear from the elements. The Sling-O-Matic is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Carries a regular size DSLR and a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached with lens hood in position, plus 3-5 additional lenses
- Sling-O-Matic's adjustable, fully padded shoulder strap "automatically" slides along a set of rails to change which shoulder the bag can be worn on. With one smooth motion, the Sling-O-Matic can be quickly switched to the opposite shoulder without losing the characteristics that have made sling bags popular among photographers
- Gear access always stays on top, when the Sling-O-Matic is in front, no matter which shoulder the bag is carried over; no complex reconfiguration of the Sling-O-Matic is required. Simply flip the bag over, open it up and shoot
- Sling-O-Matic can switch back and forth "automatically" to carry over either shoulder
- Gear access always stays on top when Sling-O-Matic is in front
- Up to a medium sized tripod can be carried on one side using the included tripod straps. Each Sling-O-Matic includes two fully adjustable straps that attach to small, but secure, fabric loops on either side of the long pocket. Depending on the size of the tripod legs, one or two of the legs can be inserted into the long pocket for additional stability; some small tripods can simply be carried in the long pocket, without using the tripod straps
- Long side pocket for carrying a large water bottle or other bulky accessories
- Large handles on three sides help to swing the bag around or just carry it in hand
- Wide zippered pockets on front, back, and side for carrying a newspaper, airline boarding passes, or other items
- Includes chest strap for additional stability while walking around; the adjustable side of the chest strap can be used as a waist strap, if preferred
- Business card pocket on the top for carrying a short stack of business cards
- A small pocket on the bottom of the Sling-O-Matic is available for storing any of the removable straps
- A seam-sealed rain cover is included for protecting the Sling-O-Matic and its contents from heavy rain, dust or snow
Carries a regular size DSLR and a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached with lens hood in position, plus 3-5 additional lenses
Can accommodate some pro size DSLRs and a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached with lens hood in position, plus 3-5 additional lenses
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 33.5" (85.1 cm)