The black, silver, blue StreetWalker HardDrive from Think Tank offers you a strong, functional and convenient way to carry around your photo gear and 15" laptop. The pack is rated to hold your 70-200mm f/2.8 lens with its lens hood attached as well as an additional four extra lenses plus flash. In addition, your 15" laptop fits neatly in its own separate padded compartment.
For the outdoor shooter, your tri/monopod will fit in the pack's bottom front compartment. If your tripod is larger, the bag has a pop out cup that will hold the feet while the head is secured with the included straps. Accessories are carried in a variety of pockets. First, there's an upper organizer pocket for pens, cards and various ID like a passport. However, there are also zippered side pockets on each side that contain additional airline stretch pockets for water bottles or quick access items. Access to the entire bag is done via strong YKK zippers that will accept a user-supplied lock.
For comfort, the harness is contoured and adjustable and contains stretch pockets for items like cleaning cloths, compass or memory cards. The back of the pack has a breathable mesh liner for staying cool while out and about. The waist belt is removable and provides stability along with the sternum strap that holds the pack securely in place while walking. Under the top grab handle you'll find a business card holder that will eliminate the need to remove the entire pack to give someone your comp card.
The pack will accept an optional Thin Skin Belt, Pro Speed Belt or Steroid Belt. It will also accommodate an optional Camera Support Strap. Finally, for maximum protection from weather, a handy rain cover is included. The StreetWalker HardDrive is supported by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Bottom front pocket can be used to carry a tripod or monopod (accessory straps included); a pop out tripod cup is built in for carrying a larger tripod
- Think Tank's Thin Skin Belt, Pro Speed Belt or Steroid Speed Belt (sold separately) can be attached for carrying Modular, Skin or Multimedia components. The belts allow you to keep gear around your waist where it's most accessible
- Airflow channel with breathable mesh liner keeps the back cool while wearing the backpack
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Upper organizer pocket for pens, memory cards, passports
- A zippered side pocket with an outer stretchable pocket are on both sides of the backpack
- Removable webbing waist belt detaches easily
- Contoured shoulder harness with stretchable pockets, D-rings and sternum strap
- Clear business card holder for quick identification
- Lockable YKK zipper sliders (padlock not included)
Holds most 15" laptops
Holds pro size DSLR and 70-200mm f/2.8 attached with hood in position; 4 extra lenses, flash
Can carry a Nikon 400mm f/2.8 attached to a pro size DSLR body
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.8" (101.1 cm)