The Sharp 70" PN-E702 Professional LCD Monitor features Full HD 1920x1080 resolution and full array LED-backlighting for uniform brightness and legibility of text. PN-E702 is engineered for 24/7 commercial use and produces brilliant, big screen images in landscape or portrait mode, which makes it ideal for digital signage. Built in 7-Watt speakers provide stereo sound. Brightness is rated at 450 cd/m², and the contrast ratio is 4000:1.
PN-E702 is designed with a cabinet depth of only 3-15/16" at its widest point. The monitor is suitable for viewing angles from 176° horizontal to 176° vertical. The interface terminals include PC/AV input, HDMI, S-Video, composite video, component video and RS-232C. In addition, the monitor's connectivity is expandable with optional modules, PN-ZB01 and PN-TPC1 (sold separately).
- High Definition 1920x1080
- PN-E702 is a 70" professional LCD monitor with native Full HD 1920x1080 resolution.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use
- PN-E702 is engineered to withstand 24/7 use, which makes this monitor ideal for digital signage and other commercial applications in need of brilliant, big screen images.
- Full Array LED-Backlighting
- Energy-efficient white LEDs are positioned evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness and enhanced legibility of text.
- Built-in 7W per Channel Stereo Audio
- Eliminates the need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability
- The interface terminals include PC/AV input, HDMI, S-Video, composite video, component video and RS-232C. Connectivity is expandable with optional modules, PN-ZB01 and PN-TPC1 (sold separately).