With 4500 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio the XG-SV100W WXGA Systems Integration Projector from Sharp possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. With 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution the XG-SV100W is able to provide 1080p HDTV. The device delivers crisp and bright presentations that help capture the attention of the audience while leaving a lasting impression. The XG-SV100W provides an RJ-45 LAN terminal for remote control of the projector in a network as well as status and maintenance alerts. A built-in Web browser allows direct IP addressing from virtually anywhere, which is convenient for a monitoring station.
Besides the built-in LAN (RJ-45) terminal, the projector offers a wide-range of connectivity options; two 15-pin RGB inputs (for use with computer or component sources), composite and S-video inputs. Additionally, there is RS-232C control, RGB loop-through, and a port for a wired remote control.
The unit is loaded with features and offers a formidable price-to-performance ratio, so if you are looking for a reasonably priced projector to own, the XG-SV100W is the projector for you.
Please note! This item is only available to customers residing in the New York counties of the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk.
- Center Lens Design
- The center lens design makes it easier to install and adjust projectors in fixed installations
- Powered H&V Lens Shift with Wide-Range Motorized 2x Zoom Lens
- This enables exceptionally wide projector placement with easier setup. When combined with the AN-SV100T optional rotating ceiling swivel mount unit, this permits one projector to automatically rotate horizontally and project, one at a time, on multiple screens
- Automatic Geometric Keystone Adjustment with Eight Presets
- These projectors include eight memory preset banks to save eight sets of geometric keystone settings. Each memory bank includes presets for horizontal swivel rotation position (when used with optional AN-SV100T ceiling swivel mount unit), lens zoom, focus, H&V shift, digital keystone, input select and picture mode. These banks can be easily selected by remote control to quickly and automatically adjust the projector and optional swivel unit, for projection on multiple screens and screen sizes
- 3D Ready
- Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and PC, and optional 3D shutter glasses that support the DLP link system, these models captivate audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery
- High Brightness
- Sharp's advanced optoelectronics technology helps maximize light output providing exceptionally clear images with a high brightness of 4500 lumens
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology with Five Segment Color Wheel
- BrilliantColor technology combined with a Sharp designed 2x speed, 5-segment color wheel help provide superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction. Incorporating segments for red, green, blue, white and yellow, these color wheels in combination with Sharp's unique color matching technology, assist in ensuring brilliant full-color images
- Lens Protection Cover
- The lens protection cover helps protect the lens from dust and damage when the projector is not being used
- Easy Lamp Replacement
- Front of projector lamp access helps ensure easy and safe lamp replacement even when the projector is ceiling mounted
- Sharp's Proprietary Safe Lamp Housing Structure
- A unique internal shutter door on the lamp housing helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage
- Sealed DLP Chip with Filter-Free Design
- This helps ensure lower maintenance and operating costs
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design
- This includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, Kensington lock compatibility and optional security cable kits (for use with Sharp AN-XGCM55 optional ceiling mount bracket)
- Terminal Cover
- By attaching the included terminal cover, cables connected to the projector are concealed, helping maintain a clean look when the projector is used in a ceiling mount installation
- Unique Features
- Closed caption; Free downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software (for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention); DLP BrilliantColor technology with sealed DLP Chip and filter free design (for lower maintenance and operating costs); Digital HDMI input; Enhanced anti-theft design (incorporates LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, Kensington lock compatibility and optional security kit (for use with optional security cable kit)