The Sharp XG-SV200X XGA Systems Integration Projector was designed from the ground up to stand up to the rigors of corporate, educational, convention or large venue use. First and foremost, it's powerful; a full 5000 ANSI lumens brought to bear in the display of brilliant HD (1024 x 768) imagery, thanks to BrilliantColor and DLP 3D ready technology, which is renowned for crisp detail and faithful but vivid color rendition.
What makes the XG-SV200X impressive, however is how Sharp translates all that power into performance, making it the ultimate presentation tool. The beamer includes a 2.0 optical power zoom / focus lens with a motorized horizontal and vertical lens shift. The included remote wirelessly commands all of the functions of the unit.
Monitoring program material at the projector source is of significant value in large halls or when the presenter is narrating from notes. Besides a built-in 10W speaker, Sharp offers an optional AN-SV100T, ceiling mount, which provides for a full 360° rotation by remote control. Additionally, the AN-SV100T enables the XG-SV200X to be manually adjusted 10° downward.
The XG-SV200X employs an RJ-45 LAN terminal for remote control of the projector in a network as well as status and maintenance alerts and theft-monitoring. A built-in Web browser allows direct IP addressing from virtually anywhere. Besides the built-in LAN (RJ-45) terminal, the projector offers a wide-range of connectivity options; two 15-pin RGB inputs (for use with computer or component sources), HDMI and independent composite and S-Video inputs. A selectable variable or fixed audio line out is on board use with external sound systems and powered loudspeakers too.
When it comes to power, performance, price and presentation Sharp's XG-SV200X has it all.
Note! This item is only available to customers residing in the New York counties of Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk.
- Center Lens Design
- The center lens design makes it easier to install and adjust projectors in fixed installations
- Powered H&V Lens Shift with Wide-Range Motorized 2x Zoom Lens
- This enables exceptionally wide projector placement with easier setup. When combined with the AN-SV100T optional rotating ceiling swivel mount unit, this permits one projector to automatically rotate horizontally and project, one at a time, on multiple screens
- Automatic Geometric Keystone Adjustment with Eight Presets
- These projectors include eight memory preset banks to save eight sets of geometric keystone settings. Each memory bank includes presets for horizontal swivel rotation position (when used with optional AN-SV100T ceiling swivel mount unit), lens zoom, focus, H&V shift, digital keystone, input select and picture mode. These banks can be easily selected by remote control to quickly and automatically adjust the projector and optional swivel unit, for projection on multiple screens and screen sizes
- 3D Ready
- Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and PC, and optional 3D shutter glasses that support the DLP link system, these models captivate audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery
- High Brightness
- Sharp's advanced optoelectronics technology helps maximize light output providing exceptionally clear images with a high brightness of 5000 lumens
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology with Five Segment Color Wheel
- BrilliantColor technology combined with a Sharp designed 2x speed, 5-segment color wheel help provide superior color accuracy with more realistic image reproduction. Incorporating segments for red, green, blue, white and yellow, these color wheels in combination with Sharp's unique color matching technology, assist in ensuring brilliant full-color images
- Lens Protection Cover
- The lens protection cover helps protect the lens from dust and damage when the projector is not being used
- Easy Lamp Replacement
- Front of projector lamp access helps ensure easy and safe lamp replacement even when the projector is ceiling mounted
- Sharp's Proprietary Safe Lamp Housing Structure
- A unique internal shutter door on the lamp housing helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage
- Sealed DLP Chip with Filter Free Design
- This helps ensure lower maintenance and operating costs
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design
- This includes LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, Kensington lock compatibility and optional security cable kits (for use with Sharp AN-XGCM55 optional ceiling mount bracket)
- Terminal Cover
- By attaching the included terminal cover, cables connected to the projector are concealed, helping maintain a clean look when the projector is used in a ceiling mount installation
- Unique Features
- Closed caption; Free downloadable Sharp Display Manager Software (for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention); DLP BrilliantColor technology with sealed DLP Chip and filter free design (for lower maintenance and operating costs); Digital HDMI input; Enhanced anti-theft design (incorporates LAN monitor function, reinforced metal security bar, Kensington lock compatibility and optional security kit (for use with optional security cable kit)
- Additional Features
- Vertical: +/-50%, Horizontal: +/-25% / Throw ratio: 1.49 to 2.98 / Video circuitry: sRGB plus brightness boost and I/P conversion
- Mac Compatibility
- Mac 21" (Intelligent compression, Analog RGB signal), 19/16/13" (Analog RGB signal)
- Intelligent ImageACE resizing for compatibility up through UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- 3D Ready with DLP Link
Yes (Requires compatible 3D field sequential content, PC / graphics card and 3D active shutter glasses)
3D support: 60 / 120Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600)
- Wireless Remote Control
- 47-button IR wireless remote with controls for power on, Standby, Memory (1-8), Memory menu, HDMI input, Computer-1 input, Computer 2 input, S-video input, Composite video input, Keystone, Auto sync, Resize, Freeze, AV mute, Menu, Pointer, Spot, Adjustment (4 direction keys), Enter, Effect / Click (L), Return (Click (R), Zoom+, Zoom-, H&V shift, Rotate, Focus+, Focus-, Magnify+, Magnify-, Page up, Page down, Volume up, Volume down, Break timer, Picture mode, Eco+Quiet, 3D mode