The Tamron 13VG308ASIRII 650 TVL Varifocal Lens (3-8mm) is a great addition to any CCTV camera and facilitates easy focal length adjustments without having to move the camera from its installation point. The Auto Iris mechanism ensures that the camera captures detailed images even in areas with varying light intensity. The lens features an iris range of f/1.0 to 360, which makes it suitable for surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions.
The aspherical lens surface ensures corner-to-corner sharpness in image reproduction for all aperture settings. Moreover, this IR-corrected day/night lens captures clear images, eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed.
- Designed for day/night CS-mount cameras with 1/3" sensors
- 2.6x zoom translates into a focal length of 3-8mm
- Iris range of f/1.0 to 360 ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Auto Iris mechanism facilitates automatic iris adjustment in constantly changing light levels
- Infrared correction eliminates focus shift and IR bleed, making the lens suitable for 24-hour surveillance operations
- SD (Super-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration for improved image quality
- Multi-coating lens surface to reduce ghosting and flare for enhanced picture quality
- Control ring for zoom and focus with independent locking to prevent deviation post installation
- Slip-mount mechanism - allows optimal positioning of the auto iris actuator and cable during installation and rotational adjustment of the lens after it is mounted on the camera
- High-precision manufacturing of lens components prevents image defects such as focus shift and image blur