The iDC SYSTEM ONE Follow Focus Kit is designed for use with the Canon EOS 60D with no battery grip. It is 1-wheel, gearless follow focus and support system. The gearless, direct-drive, focusing wheel is machined from industrial plastic bearing material, and has a soft high-tech O-ring for positive rubber-on-rubber operation. The dedicated provides a custom fit via a dedicated, camera-specific camera plate for the Canon EOS 60D Camera.
SYSTEM ONE delivers perfect primary balance, a very low center of gravity, good adjustability, and minimal mass. The UniRail is the foundational platform for SYSTEM ONE, and can be longitudinally positioned for suitable balancing of the Canon EOS 60D camera, lens, and accessory configuration without the need for an adapter plate. The UniRail’s dovetail design is compatible for direct mounting into many popular tripod fluid heads. The SYSTEM ONE UniRail also provides a centralized quick-release base pad that offers both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded bosses to fit almost any fluid head’s quick-release plate.
The Lens Brace provides support for longer lenses such as the 70 to 200mm series, 100mm macro, 300mm f4, or 400mm f5.6 and is suggested for use with these or other long lenses.
SYSTEM ONE can be mounted on most shoulder rigs, tripods, and monopods. This simple and elegant HD filmmaking platform can be easily upgraded with a wide variety of SYSTEM ONE accessory mounting brackets (sold separately) to fit your video and audio accessories.
SYSTEM ONE can be used with other cameras as long as a dedicated Camera Plate is purchased for each additional camera.
If you happen to use a fluid head that is not directly mountable, using the Manfrotto 577 Rapid Connect Adapter is recommended to fully benefit from the longitudinal positioning functionality.
- Gearless follow focus system offers economy, super-fast lens swaps, and smooth and accurate focus acquisition
- Focusing wheel accepts 1/2" white graphic tape for focusing marks
- Focusing wheel's square-drive is industry standard and accepts any ARRI-style follow focus whip or crank
- Direct-drive focusing wheel features an economical and user-replaceable O-ring 1
- SYSTEM ONE accepts a variety of LCD loupes, including the iDC quick-release-adapted Hoodman HoodLoupe 3.0, Zacuto Z-Finder Pro, LCDVF, and other direct to LCD mount style viewfinders (all sold separately)
- Camera Plate accept the Zacuto Z-Finder Pro (not included) when the Z-Finder is equipped with a Zacuto Z-MFS Mounting Frame (not included); the iDC camera plate replaces the Zacuto Gorilla Plate in this instance
- UniRail is directly compatible with many popular video tripod quick-release clamps; no quick-release plate necessary
- UniRail provides instant and effortless placement of the iDC focusing wheel assembly to work with a broad spectrum of still camera lenses
- Underside of the UniRail features a reinforced pad, threaded for both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 fasteners
- All foundation components are CNC milled from aircraft-grade aluminum, finished with soft edges, and hard-anodized in satin black for sleek looks and tactile pleasure
- Grip handles are machined from high-tech Acetel plastic and finely checkered for a firm grip
- SYSTEM ONE is designed for maximum parts interchangeability with iDC's handheld SYSTEM ZERO product line
- SYSTEM ONE may be mounted to any camera support system that attaches by way of either 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 fasteners, which makes it compatible with almost all photo-video products
- SYSTEM ONE may be mounted to any quick-release adapter plate by way of either 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 fasteners
- Offers compatibility with the SYSTEM ZERO Viewfinder
- SYSTEM ONE is compatible with the iDC Quick-Release U-Boat, a robust accessory cage
- Additional camera-specific plates are the only parts required to adapt multiple camera bodies to SYSTEM ONE