The Shure ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is a lavalier, headworn microphone and instrument transmitter for hands-free wireless microphone and instrument operation (microphones and instrument cables sold separately). The ULXD1 is sold as part of the ULX-D Digital Wireless Microphone System, or may be purchased separately and used with an existing ULXD4 digital wireless receiver.
The compact bodypack transmitter features a rugged metal housing, TA4-M (4-pin male) audio input, comprehensive LCD display and much more. The ULXD1 features pristine, compandor-free digital transmission for uncompromising sound quality, range and detail. Its 256-bit encryption keeps wireless transmissions secure, and its adjustable RF output power delivers maximum range wherever necessary. The ULXD1 operates on either alkaline AA batteries or Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for up to 12 hours.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure gain ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure SB900 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of battery life, precision metering with 5-segment battery fuel gauge, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 dual docking charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable 1/4 wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout