The Vivotek IP8133 Fixed Network Camera (Power over Ethernet) features a 1 MP sensor that delivers footage with a resolution of 1280 x 800 at 30 fps. Its elegant, compact, and easily concealable design makes it suitable for home security applications.
Designed mainly for home users, the Fixed Network Camera boasts of many of features offered by professional surveillance cameras. It can compress video into H.264 as well as MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression formats, thereby reducing the network load on your system. It is also capable of transmitting multiple broadcast streams.
The Network Camera also has some advanced network security features. For instance, it is compatible with PoE, which allows it to receive power directly from its network interface, allowing it to be installed most anywhere in your home and not only near a power supply. The camera can also detect tampering attempts. It has a built-in PIR sensor for detecting the presence of individuals in its coverage area. Two-way audio allows you to warn visitors or intruders. A push button on the front of the camera allows you to manually pause video monitoring when privacy is desired.
The device is incorporated with a white-light LED that automatically switches on in dark environments or locations where light may be dim or non-existent. Additionally, the LED can also be turned on at your command.
With this Network Camera, you can keep an eye on your children, elderly relatives, or even pets’ activities while you’re away from home.
- 1 MP CMOS sensor delivers clear and crisp images at a resolution of 1280 x 800
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (triple codec)
- Tamper detection and Vivotek's 32-channel recording software
- Built-in microphone and 2-way audio to communicate with people in another location or to ward off intruders
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- Privacy button allows you to pause monitoring when not required
- Tamper detection feature sets off an alarm when an unauthorized user is trying to break/vandalize your network camera
- PIR sensor for detecting the presence of people in the surveillance area
- White-light LED for illuminating dark rooms or dim-lit areas to deliver clear footage
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible anywhere in your home
- Compact, elegant design blends the camera into your décor
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability