The Vivotek IP8331 Day/Night Outdoor Network Bullet Camera (Power over Ethernet) features a 1/4" MP sensor that delivers footage in VGA resolution. It boasts of a dual-band lens with a sensitivity of 0.001 lux that offers clear and true-to-life footage at any time of the day and night.
With an IP66-rated housing, the Network Bullet Camera is protected against rain and dust, and hence is suitable for outdoor surveillance environments. Furthermore, the camera can also detect tampering attempts such as blocking, redirection, and spray-painting.
Incorporated in the camera are 12 IR LED illuminators that offer night vision up to a distance of 32.8' (10 m). Additionally, the camera supports multiple real-time compression formats such as the H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG, which provide small-sized files and use less network bandwidth. The camera supports PoE which enables operation via power from its network interface, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply.
With the IP8331 Network Bullet Camera, you get features such as simultaneous dual streams, 802.3af compliant PoE, and Vivotek’s standard 32-channel recording software, making it an ideal solution for all your outdoor surveillance needs.
- 1/4" CMOS sensor delivers clear and crisp images in VGA resolution
- Dual-band lens for improved day/night function
- Operates well in a minimum illumination of 0.001 lux at f/1.8 capturing detailed images even in low-light conditions
- 12 IR LEDs for night vision with an illumination range of 32.8' (10 m)
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications (triple codec)
- Supports simultaneous dual streams
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects the camera against rain and dust
- Digital I/O interface for an external sensor and alarm
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- IP address filtering restricts system-access and system-control to selected users
- Supports multi-level password protection and allows only authorized operators to access the camera, i.e., with a username and password
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- PoE compatible, which means that the camera can receive power directly from its network interface, allowing it to be installed most anywhere and not necessarily near a power socket
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability