The Vivotek SD8111T Speed Dome Day/Night Network Camera (Tinted Dome), with a 1/4" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor (D1 resolution), delivers clear and detailed videos at resolutions up to 720 x 480. Featuring a 12x optical zoom lens with a 3.8 - 45.6mm focal length range, the camera is an excellent choice for wide and close-up surveillance. The SD8111T Camera is suitable for use in enterprise projects that require a high level of reliability and precision, such as airports, parking lots, and shopping malls.
Defined by its day & night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function, the Network Camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting for accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. It captures clear images even in areas with a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux in color and 0.01 lux in B&W modes, making it suitable for low light surveillance.
Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the Network Camera offers continuous 360° pan and 90° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements. You can use a mouse or a joystick to control the lens position as well as track objects of interest. The 3D Digital Noise Reduction function corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology compensates for commonly faced issues such as high-contrast light, back light, glare, and light-reflective environments by adjusting the light and restoring detail to deliver identifiable images.
Triple-window motion detection allows you to customize the motion detection system to monitor up to 3 specific areas. With 2-way audio support, you can attach a microphone (not included) that will enable you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator’s base station (speakers not included).
As the network camera supports 3GPP, you can view the camera feed via 3GPP enabled-cell phones. An SD/SDHC card slot is incorporated in the camera for local storage of images or video clips (SD card not included), preventing data loss due to a faulty network connection. The slot also helps the camera makes efficient use of the bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unnecessary data. Also included in the package is the 32-channel Vivotek recording software that allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras.
- 1/4" Sony progressive scan CCD image sensor and 3.8-45.6mm lens deliver clear images at resolutions up 720 x 480 with viewing angles of 1.7 to 55.8° (horizontal)
- Operates in minimum illumination of 0.1 lux in color and 0.01 lux in B&W to ensure clear images even in low light conditions
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- Removable IR-cut filter ensures true color reproduction during the day or in bright ambient lighting
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Flip / Mirror reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Overlay title and time stamp on video displays the video title and time on video streams
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Triple-window motion detection customizes the motion detection system to only monitor specific areas
- Sends email notifications when motion is detected or uploads pre- and post-alarm snapshots via FTP or HTTP
- 3GPP support enables you to monitor the camera via the 3GPP-enabled cell phones
- Supports 2-way audio that enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station with the addition of an external microphone and speaker
- Digital I/O allows you to use external digital input or output device or sensor as a trigger source
- Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Exposure control removes flicker caused by a fluorescent light source
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos for multiple network cameras
- Privacy masking allows you to hide up to 8 confidential portions of the image
- IP address filtering restricts system access and system control to selected users
- Password protection supports multi-level password protection and allows only operators with a username and password to access the camera
- Supports up to 10 clients for live viewing
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- Suitable for use in enterprise projects that require a high level of reliability and precision such as airports, parking lots, and shopping malls