The Vivotek FD8362E Supreme Extreme Weather Vandal-Proof Network Dome Camera features a 2 MP Sensor with full HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 fps. Owing to its broad and varifocal lens, the camera is suitable for monitoring open outdoor locations such as building entrances, airports, or security applications that require accurate identification.
With a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, this Network Dome Camera can function in extreme weather conditions ranging from -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55° C). The FD8362E camera is also vandal-proof IK10-rated; this means that the metal housing and polycarbonate cover can withstand high-impact force, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments.
During the day, a built-in IR-cut filter blocks IR light, giving you true color reproduction footage. In low ambient lighting, the filter automatically moves to switch the camera into B&W mode. The enhanced WDR technology compensates for commonly faced issues such as high-contrast light, backlight, glare, and light-reflective environments by adjusting the light and restoring detail to deliver identifiable images.
With the camera's Smart Focus System, the installer can set up the camera and then use the built-in stepping motors to remotely adjust the focal length and focus for trouble-free installation and maintenance. This easy-to-install Network Dome Camera also boasts of advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, micro SD/SDHC card for on-board storage, video cropping, and e-PTZ functionality, making it a suitable solution for challenging outdoor environments.
Note! SD card not included
- 2 MP CMOS sensor and varifocal lens (3 to 9mm) that deliver clear and crisp images at 1080p full HD resolution
- Enhanced WDR technology for capturing both the dark and bright parts of an image with double shutters, offering true-to-life representation of the original scene
- Removable IR-cut filter ensures true color reproduction during the day or in bright ambient lighting
- IP66-rated weather-proof housing for outdoor surveillance
- IK10-rated vandal-proof metal and polycarbonate cover can withstand high-impact force, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments
- Tamper detection feature sets off an alarm if an unauthorized user tries to break/vandalize your network camera
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage, which allows for efficient use of the bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unwanted data
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos from multiple network cameras
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible anywhere in your home