The Vivotek MD8562 Fixed Vandal-Proof Dome Network Camera is fully EN50155 compliant making it suitable for use in transportation applications, such as buses, trains, and other moving vehicles. With an IK10- and IP67-rating, the MD8562 camera is rugged enough to withstand high-impact force, shock, vibration, as well as humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations (-13 to 122° F / -25 to 50° C), maintaining stable and reliable video.
Equipped with a 1.27", 2 MP resolution CMOS sensor, you get clear HD images (1920 x 1080). Additionally, the image size, quality, and bit rate of the images can be adjusted. Enhanced WDR technology compensates for commonly faced issues such as high-contrast light, back light, glare, and light-reflective environments by adjusting the light and restoring detail to deliver identifiable images. Thus, video footage of in-vehicle surveillance area can be used as post-event forensic evidence in case of accidents or vandalism.
Other advanced features of the camera include tamper and triple-window motion detection, and the capability to notify users of occurrences using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP.
The MD8562 IP camera has a compact design, making it easy to mount the camera on sloped surfaces of vehicles. Additionally, the discreet design of the camera blends in with the surrounding environment, thereby, reducing your customers' unease about being under surveillance. The camera is compatible with Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing it to be installed most anywhere in your home and not only near a power supply.
- Fully EN50155 compliant, making the camera suitable for use in transportation applications, such as buses, trains and other moving vehicles
- IP67-rated weather-proof housing protects the camera against humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, making it apt for outdoor surveillance in extreme climatic conditions of -13 to 122° F (-25 to 50° C)
- IK10-rated vandal-proof metal base and polycarbonate cover can withstand high-impact force, shock, and vibration, maintaining stable and reliable video, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments
- 1/2.7", 2 MP-resolution CMOS sensor that delivers clear and crisp images at HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- WDR technology offers true-to-life representation of the original scene
- Supports activity adaptive streaming to facilitate dynamic frame rates of up to 30 fps
- Can be powered by PoE, allowing for installation almost anywhere and not only near a power supply
- Detects tampering attempts such as blockage and spray-painting, and sends out an alert to the operator for further action
- Privacy masking allows you to mask zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Supports electronic PTZ (ePTZ) function to easily zoom in and focus on any region of the video footage
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage for recording images or small video clips 1
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- Easy installation, management, and maintenance thanks to the included Installation Wizard 2 and 32-channel ST7501 recording software