The C 10x25 ACP Binocular from BSA Optics is an inexpensive way to have reasonable magnification available in your jacket pocket, purse or pack. Weighing in at only 8 ounces and less than 5 inches, this dual hinged, magnesium binocular is as portable as it gets. And the optical enhancements have not been left on the factory floor either. Fully coated magnesium fluoride (MGFL-2) blue BAK7 roof prisms deliver crisp, clear images with increased light transmission and anti-reflective delivery. The roof prism design contributes to the light weight and compact housing. A dioptric adjustment allows for individual eye customization. And the center focus knob is conveniently ribbed for non-slip use.
- AAOV of 54.9°
- BAK7 prisms, a Relative Brightness of 6.25 and a Twilight Factor of 15.81
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Black rubber finish provides protection for the 10 lenses and a tactile ridged surface for a firm grip
- Fully coated optics increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- Objective and ocular bell diameters of 34 and 33mm respectively with an objective lens diameter of 25mm and an ocular lens diameter of 12mm