The C 12x25 ACP Binocular from BSA Optics offers slightly more magnification for bringing distant objects in for a closer more detailed look. The wide Field of View of 275 yards at 1000 feet combined with the 12x magnification yields a wide 62.9° Apparent Angle of View providing a more expansive viewing experience. This lightweight, compact binocular is made from magnesium with a roof prism design; keeping with the BSA's engineering team's design to keep it lightweight and compact. Drop it in a coat pocket, purse or pack and never be caught without the ability to quickly magnify that unique sight. A dual hinge design and black rubber coating make this a desirable optic. The optics themselves; fully coated magnesium fluoride (MGFL-2) blue BAK7 roof prisms that permit crisp, clear images with increased light transmission and an anti-reflective delivery. A dioptric adjustment allows for individual eye customization. The center focus knob is conveniently ribbed for non-slip use. This is a feature full scope at a bargain basement price.
- Wide AAOV of 62.9°
- BAK7 prisms, a Relative Brightness of 4.41 and a Twilight Factor of 17.32
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Black rubber finish provides protection for the 10 lenses and a tactile ridged surface for a firm grip
- Fully coated optics increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- Objective and ocular bell diameters of 34 and 33mm respectively with an objective lens diameter of 25mm and an ocular lens diameter of 12mm