The Phoenix Audio Technologies' Quattro3 USB Speakerphone is a conference speakerphone for use with Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP software such as Skype, Vidyo, or Google Talk. The Quattro3 USB connects to your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer's USB port via its included Mini-B to USB cable and can be utilized in small or home offices, conference rooms, classrooms and training rooms, or for webinars and web conferencing.
Onboard digital signal processing, or DSP, allows the unit to determine the presence and direction of a speaker and directs audio beams towards that direction for audibly clearer conversations. The automatic voice level adjustment (AGC) assures a consistent volume level is being broadcast to the other end of the call. The Quattro3 USB also has noise and acoustic echo cancellation and a de-reverberation filter to eliminate unwanted room sound from your call.
Featuring four directional microphones, a single Quattro3 USB unit has a 20 square foot pickup range. If you need a broader range of coverage, you can daisy chain up to 15 units via their Ethernet ports. Additionally, an external microphone or speaker can be integrated into the unit through its 3.5 mm input.
With the Quattro3 USB you can swap out the installed module for others, such as a telephone or smart phone module, allowing you to update the unit if your needs change.
- Durable aluminum casing
- You can purchase different modules to add on to your Quattro3, including telephone, analog audio, smart phones/tablets,daisy chain power kits, or SIP/IP phone modules
- LED lit control buttons
- Full duplex communication
- Performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- Setup Utility and Recording Utility software (Windows only) are available via a download from Phoenix Audio Technologies' website