The Quattro3 MT302 HD from Phoenix Audio is an analog conference phone that features a large pickup and broadcast range, multiple microphones, a uniquely designed speaker, and onboard DSP. The HD sound quality allows for turning any meeting environment into a professional sounding conference room. The modular scaling allows for a seamless transition from a single unit executive office to large conference rooms with up to fifteen 10Base-T daisy chained Quattro3 units.
The unit has four microphones for true 360 degree audio pick up, with no dead spots regardless of a speaker's location. Auto adapting proprietary algorithms provide gain-control, echo cancelation and background noise elimination. The Quattro3 MT302 HD is an ideal USB and telephone solution for anything from a home office to a large conference room.
- Four microphone beam-forming array
- Full duplex communication
- Echo cancelling and noise suppression
- Automatic gain control
- IP and USB connectors, for Soft Phone and VoIP bridging
- Daisy chainable with single-source powering
- Bridging between USB and PSTN
- Internal battery
- Dial pad with backlit LCD screen and control buttons
- Interchangeable interface modules
- LED lit control buttons
- Durable aluminum casing